John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Propane or Natural Gas for Small Home Generators

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:09:59 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:25:48 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:14:45 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

It's a joy if you want to say hello to Tim, see the Badlands of North Dakota, visit Mt Rushmore,
spend a week or two in Yellowstone and Grand Teton, not to mention Glacier National Parks, watch the
bears and moose alongside the road and see how beautiful this country you despise really is.

There, you finally got noticed. Feel better?

WATOABH

I bet you will be pretty damned tired of the camper by then ;-)

The great thing about driving in Alaska is, you can get the hell away
from the cruise ships. We prefer driving and stopping at a real
building with hot water and electricity but we are old.
Some of the best places we stayed there were in the Kenai at B&Bs
If you are in Cooper Landing ask for Lovie and Willie's place
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/alaska/lovi...d%20willie.jpg

The Best Western in Homer is pretty nice in an Alaska sense and it is
reasonably priced (rare in Alaska). Homer is an interesting place ...
unless the cruise ships have found it.

This is the main tourist attraction
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/alaska/salty%20dawg.jpg

Seward is Key West without the charm.

If we were in the little 18'er, I'd agree with your comment about getting of the camper by then.
But, we took the 18'er for three and a half weeks to southern Utah, and had a spectacular time. This
trailer has over twice the room and is basically like a nice apartment on wheels.

This gives a pretty good idea of what it's like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTevxQt9a4w