Harry Krause

Default Update on ICOM M-502

Larry W4CSC wrote:

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 12:45:10 +1100, K Smith
wrote:

Oh I do apologise; I was unaware you'd issued Harry with a christmas
liars pass, please forgive me:-)

Please take Krause and this childish bull**** back over to rec.boats.
Making one boat newsgroup totally useless is quite enough, isn't it?
We don't need this kiddie crap here.....

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

Larry, Larry, Larry, behave yourself. From the tales you've been
spinning in here and in the cellphone newsgroups, it is obvious you
are, despite the years of medication and therapy, still four cans short
of a six pack.

Did you really smash an old modem up in a bag and carry it to your cable
TV company and terrify the gals at the front counter with your tales of
reception woe?

Or was that just another in the "Imaginary Mis-Adventures of Larry the
Organgrinder?"

--
Email sent to is never read.