X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Propane or Natural Gas for Small Home Generators

On 7/30/12 4:20 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

You just don't enjoy life, do you? I love to travel by car or RV, it's a
great way to see things that you are missing in a plane. Is your idea of
seeing the wilds of Alaska from a hotel in Anchorage?

We don't consider driving long distances "enjoying" life. There is no
shortage of hotels, lodges, et cetera, in Alaska.

Does your wife like to sleep outdoors? Oh, wait...you got rid of your
family when you became iBoaterer.

--
I'm a liberal because militant fundamentalist ignorant science-denying
religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy just doesn't work for me.