iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Propane or Natural Gas for Small Home Generators

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:01:20 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Well, I'm already carrying four 20lb tanks on the fiver, Not having to carry gasoline may make it
worthwhile. The tanks run me $17 or so to fill. Don't know how long one of those would last on the
generator. But, we'd be using it only when roughing it somewhere, like on the side of a rode while
riding to Alaska.

===

Are there any opportunities for renting an RV in Alaska or up in
Canada? I'd like to spend more time in Alaska but don't really want
to make a big investment in tow vehicles/campers.

Yes, you can rent an RV.