iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Boat work!

In article m,
says...

On 7/30/2012 10:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:16:59 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Monday, July 30, 2012 7:34:20 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:33:27 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

OK, got the boat's trailer prepared for our upcoming river trip to Charleston. All four wheel bearings checked and re-packed, tires checked and at proper pressure, lights checked. Was a good excuse to breal out the air impact as well. :-)

Two other couples are going with us, looking forward to it. Anybody else got a boat trip planned?

I do, though it won't be on wheels!

Sounds like we have another Skipper! A one week marathon of 3,500

miles on the trailer and the remaining 35 minutes on the water.

I sure hope Charleston doesn't have Tostitos.

Nah, more like 1:20 drive, and about 4 hours on the water going down the river.

No tostitos in Charleston, just great restaurants!

Don't miss this place:

http://gullahcuisine.net/

One of the best places to eat doesn't even have a sign, it's The Wreck
in Mount Pleasant.

http://www.wreckrc.com/

Absolutely great food.

Did you tour the Yorktown while you were there? If you didn't you missed
something special.

Yes, I did. I've been on it twice, and once was with a WWII veteran (a
relative) that worked on the Corsairs. When he saw the Corsair on that
ship, he had tears in his eyes!