North Star North Star is offline

Default Boat work!

On Jul 30, 8:34*am, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:33:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
OK, got the boat's trailer prepared for our upcoming river trip to Charleston. *All four wheel bearings checked and re-packed, tires checked and at proper pressure, lights checked. *Was a good excuse to breal out the air impact as well. *:-)

Two other couples are going with us, looking forward to it. *Anybody else got a boat trip planned?

I do, though it won't be on wheels!

Sounds like we have another Skipper! A one week marathon of 3,500
miles on the trailer and the remaining 35 minutes on the water.

I sure hope Charleston doesn't have Tostitos.

Good old Snipper. Hope he's at peace where ever he is.
I took an opportunity to scout out proper launch sites this past
weekend in Cape Breton.
The marina I planned to use closed this spring. Too bad, it was in an
ideal spot to cruise the western end of the Bras d'Or Lakes. I did
survey a nice little narrow ramp accessible down a steep narrow twisty
path. Doable with a smaller tow vehicle and rig.