Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Just when you think we've hit bottom.

On 26 Jul 2012 23:03:01 GMT, x'man wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:35:16 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/26/12 6:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

It's always a giggle when the wealthy look down their noses at middle
and lower income groups. Eat ****, Wayne.

===

I'm not wealthy so I assume you're talking about some other Wayne.

It is all relative. You look down your nose at those struggling because you
are not struggling.

===

The middle class that I come from, and still belong to, takes care of
their friends, neighbors and relatives when they need it. They also
are advocates for responsible parenting, and avoid spending money they
don't have on frivolous pursuits.

You have a problem with that?