Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Just when you think we've hit bottom.

"Meyer" wrote in message
b.com...

It seems we reach a new low on a daily basis. When will it stop?

rec.boats has become nothing more than re-runs of the nuttiness and
crazed rantings of what
we see, hear and read on the cable TV political commentary shows and
biased media.
Lots of noise ... the more the better.

There is little or no original thinking here anymore and certainly no
tolerance or consideration
for different points of view in anything resembling an adult manner.
90 percent of a thread
is nothing more than a contest in name calling. It's actually
somewhat humorous to watch
50, 60 and 70 year olds here behaving like 8 year olds. Weird, but
funny sometimes.

But, there is a large group of moderate Democrats, moderate
Republicans and Independents
who are quietly taking everything in and giving thoughtful
consideration to issues, challenges
and directions required to straighten out the mess we are in. These
people have filters for
most of the noise and will determine who occupies the White House next
January.

The noisemakers cancel each other out and won't be part of the
decision making process.