X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default The new Google Groups went into effect today...

On 7/23/12 7:52 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:26:17 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/23/12 8:00 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 7/22/12 3:15 PM, John H wrote:
On Friday, July 20, 2012 6:20:57 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
And it totally stinks. Looks like I'm finally going to need a news reader....

And, BTW, although some folks find Agent to be incredibly complex, it's really pretty simple to use.

Besides, I'm only a phone call away.

That should be funny: Herring the computer moron giving computer
software advice.

Hey, at least he can run Agent, the one you find too complex!

I never said or implied I couldn't run agent. I just find it too complex
for the simple task of reading a couple of usenet groups with very few
postings. It's very very dated software, even though it is out in a
newer version.

Once you get Agent configured for your use it is very simple to
operate. The other good thing is the version I use does not really get
"installed" so it can run from a thumb drive on any machine and when
you pull the drive out it is gone without a trace. Everything stays on
the thumb drive. That is handy if you use more than one machine.

Agent is really aimed at binary users tho.

I am not sure what you mean by "dated". Usenet itself is dated and
hasn't changed in a decade or two. Why would the software have to
change?

Crap, now Harry is going to duplicate what you do!

Fall on your head too many times while guarding marine latrines?