iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default This is a good read about Zimmerman

In article om,
says...

On 7/23/2012 11:58 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/23/2012 11:32 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/23/2012 10:38 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 7/23/2012 10:21 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/23/2012 9:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 7/23/2012 8:11 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:03:19 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

http://sparkiearbuckle.sayanythingbl...erman-will-be-
convicted-and-this-is-why/

It seems like all of your facts come from a liberal blog

How many of those 100 year old precedents are based on current Florida
law?

All of them. A precedent is a precedent.

I'm afraid you dun been fooled. Fool

How so, specifically?

How can you create a precedent based on a law that might not have been
written and passed yet?

No. You can, however use precedent in a second degree murder trial.

That's not what you said.
Words have meaning.

I said a precedent is a precedent. In the case of Zimmerman, this would
be a precedent for second degree murder. That's what he's been charged
with. WTF did you think the precedent cited were for, jaywalking?

Show us the precedent in question.

I didn't know any of the precedents suggested were in question....

Which precedents were suggested, by whom, for what. Quit dancin boy.

You didn't look at the link I posted??????

I hardly ever do.

Well then, that answers why you are ignorant.