JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default The new Google Groups went into effect today...

On 7/22/2012 11:25 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 22, 6:03 pm, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 12:15:44 -0700 (PDT), John H

wrote:
although some folks find Agent to be incredibly complex, it's really pretty simple to use.

======

That has been my experience also.

I've got Forte Agent 3.0 loaded on my machine somewhere. I've heard
it can be your best friend or your worse nightmare.

Eh, It can be figured out....

I think Thunderbird is easier, more for everyday folks than Agent which
in my opinion is for more experienced readers with more complex needs.
Thunderbird is great for a couple groups and an email or two.