Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default Awesome

On 7/22/2012 8:01 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 7/22/12 7:41 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 22, 8:25 am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 7/21/12 10:27 PM, JustWait wrote:

Somebody's got to.. I have over a half dozen of harrys cowardly
sockpuppets, and the rest of the cowardly crew in the crapper a lot
lately. I really don't have the time for them with Jess doing her first
national event, in less than a month

PsychoScotty...

Yet again confirms that he is his own worst enemy......or maybe
Flatulent Jim is for encouraging him.

My guess is that while "Meyer" is nothing more than conservative trash,
in his heart of hearts he likes fireworks and is hoping to help
PsychoScotty go ballistic so he can sit back and watch the show.

Those sit down meals at the home of PsychoScotty must be something to
behold...beef jerky with mashed potatoes, kool-aid, and conversation
right from the gutter.

When you start chewing at Donnie's ankles, do you think he'll notice?
Let's hope so. His devotion to you has to have limits.