Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default Awesome

On 7/22/2012 6:41 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 7/21/2012 10:24 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 16:09:02 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/21/12 4:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:57:58 -0700, jps wrote:

Shock and Awe, stateside.

Mr. Holmes had apparently planned the attack for some time: He wore a
gas mask, body armor, a tactical helmet and was dressed completely in
black. He entered the theater with an AR-15 assault rifle, a Remington
12-guage shotgun and a 40-caliber Glock handgun. A fourth gun, another
Glock pistol, was found in his car.
- - -

Does anyone believe the media feeds this phenomena by giving the
shooters the fame they seek? They can kill a bunch of people and get
more air time than the president, A-Rod and Kim Kardashian put
together.

Right...it's the media's fault, especially, I presume, the "liberal
media conspiracy" part of the media. Right? Right. Your boy Zimmerman
only killed one kid, motivated no doubt by all the attention Fox News
would pay, right? Right? Right?

I'll bet both Zimmerman and Holmes believe in god.

These guys do this to "be somebody".

I would question that... Some people do it because they are just mad at
everything.

Is that why Zimmerman killed Martin?

Why don't you ask him? He has a web site, you know. And don't forget to
make a donation.