iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default An Atheist Wrote this

I think it makes sense somehow.

"Since the beginning of recorded history, which is defined by the
invention of writing by the Sumerians around 6,000 years ago, historians
have cataloged over 3700 supernatural beings, of which 2870 can be
considered deities. So the next time someone tells me they believe in
God, I'll ask "oh, which one? Zeus? Hades? Jupiter? Mars? Odin? Thor?
Krishna? Vishnu? Ra?..." If they say "just God, I only believe in on
God," I'll point out that they are nearly as atheistic as me. I don't
believe in 2870 gods, and they don't believe in 2869."