thumper thumper is offline

Default Because it says so...

On 7/14/2012 12:59 PM, Tim wrote:

I'm glad you brought that up, Harry. It's fascinating that you never
or should I say 'rarely, point out any of the good of the Bible, yet
are quick to choose it's verses that you interpret to be nothing but
blood, bigotry, hatefulness, incest, anti-science, slavery, down on
women and the like. Then, it shows everyone here that is what you feel
the Bible stands for,

People use their own judgement to decide what the good parts are and
reject or rationalize away the parts they don't agree with. It is not a
big leap to realize that we are capable of deciding what is good on our
own based on real world consequences.