Meyer[_2_] Meyer[_2_] is offline

Default Affordable Care Act...

On 7/9/2012 11:55 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 9, 11:45 am, Meyer wrote:
On 7/9/2012 10:03 AM, North Star wrote:

On Jul 9, 10:36 am, Meyer wrote:
On 7/9/2012 8:25 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 7/8/12 7:36 PM, BAR wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/8/2012 6:54 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 7/8/2012 3:46 PM, Califbill wrote:

---------------------------------------
I do not think they are jealous. They have no reason to be. fine that
your daughter likes racing, so did I and still do. But I would rather
see put at least 1/2 the energy and passion you put in to the daughters
racing, in to creating a prosperous life for the family.

Um... I made a grand this week, just being at the track. I have a huge
trailer full of shirts, hats, race gas, and parts we sell while at the
track and races and I am working nights back to the old days, building
two commercial websites (on the side)... My daughter who plans on going
to college or the Marine Corps in three years if she hasn't made it in
her sport, is being paid to race and train as we speak. So, she
graduated early, has a job, I have a job, my wife has a job.... We all
are working our asses off out here, please don't listen to harry, and
the pukes he plays with, really...

Harry probably won't be with us much longer. I heard from the grapevine
that he has some very serious medical problems. Let's be charitable and
lighten up on him.

Why?

Wow...yet another "wish it were so" rumor from the pathetic right.
You twerps are funny.

"Twerps". Grow up, Harry.

My grapevine is extremely reliable. It's very close to you.

We know how close you've become to Snotty since he and Kevin fell out
of love!

Weird relationships. Is that all you Halifaxonians have on your minds.
You need a psych evaluation. Apply now and you might be seen in 18
months or so.

Make that 'Haligonians', Stinky.

Halitosians it is. Have a Tic-Tac.