Geoffrey W. Schultz

Default RayMarine Type 100/300 Course Computer

Thanks! I had gone through the on-line manual but I guess thatI missed
that sentence. I really appreciate you finding it. Unfortunately that
means that I can't use the course computer that's for sale on E-bay. I've
been trying to spare my entire ST80 system and I've been looking for a Type
300 computer for ages and have never seen one before. They had it
avertised as a Type 100/300 computer and it's actually a Type 100. Oh
well, thanks again.

-- Geoff

Steve Wark wrote in
6:

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in
.17:

Does anyone know that the difference is between a RayMarine Type

100
and a Type 300 course computer?

Thanks, Geoff

From the manual at:

http://www.raymarine.com/raymarine/S...ooks/Autopilot
s/T100_300CC.pdf

"Type 100 is used for Type 1 and Type CR 12V drives. Type 300 is used
with Type 2 and Type 3 drives."

Good luck...

Steve Wark