Oscar Oscar is offline

Default Affordable Care Act...

On 6/29/2012 12:56 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:23:31 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Where is the carefully researched and thought out Republican plan to
overhaul our system of paying for health care, and by that I don't mean
the repeal of Medicare.

===

I can't claim to speak for everyone but I think there are many who do
not view health care as a proper role for the federal government. I
also think there are many who view most of the federal bureauacracy as
being incompetent, self serving and self perpetuating. Who would
want such an organization to be responsible for their health care?

My name is Oscar and I approve this message