Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Affordable Care Act...

In article ,
says...

This is the most screwed up, convoluted law ever enacted.
The intent is admirable .... to make health care affordable
for all,

Bull****. You said you're a "conservative."
The "conservatives" in Congress DON'T BELIEVE that health care should be
affordable for all.
If they did, they'd write a bill that did that.
"Conservatives" DON'T BELIEVE THAT HEALTH CARE SHOULD BE AFFORDABLE FOR
ALL!
So be an honest man and lay out your plan.
Nobody with over an ounce of brain matter buys this bull****.
It's really as simple as that. I'm tired of this lying, ostensibly
"reasonable" bull****. Cut to the facts. It's all in the facts.
All other first world countries solved this years or decades ago.
I repeat, lay out your "conservative" plan and don't try jacking honest
people around. Then convince your so-call "conservative" compatriots.
BTW, labeling yourself a "conservative" ties you up with that political
hack crowd, as I hope I've made clear.
To real "reasonable" people, those who label themselves like a dime-
store item as "liberals" and "conservatives" are ****ing idiots.