X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Boating with an iPad...

On 6/29/12 7:31 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 28, 8:19 pm, JustWait wrote:
On 6/28/2012 2:49 PM, Oscar wrote:

These guys are operating at their highest level.. Grade school bullying
is the only tool they have to fight free speech. You are aware of the
literally scores of posters they have bullied off this group in the last
ten years or so?

Oh yeah! But I wouldn't give Donnie any of the credit for that.

Your right there... He's just a pussy. Can't spell, never probably had
to. Guessing, he was the baby of the house...

"never probably had to" ??

There are so many "funny-odd" characteristics about JustSnotty, and
comments about the spelling or grammar of others are among them. I
wonder if he suffers from anosognosia.