Greg

Default Apelco Fishfinder/Plotter 530 - Circuit Diagram

Hi All,

I have a power supply transistor blown in an Apelco Fishfinder/Plotter
530. It is a surface mount transistor in position TR103. Could
anyone help me locate either:
1. A part number and manufacturer for the component
2. A circuit diagram for this unit.
3. Information about where I could obtain a circuit diagram.

My emails to Raymarine (the owner of the Apelco brand) have all gone
unanswered and my telephone conversation with the Australian dealer /
service agent for Raymarine was basically, "no we don't have one... we
are not interested... go away."

Any information left here or to the email would be greatly
appreciated.

Greg