Richard Lane

Default Autohelm Connector source??

Two years ago I tried to find connectors for an old Autohelm 4000, I
contacted one Kim Zito of Switchcraft in Chicago who absorbed Conxall.
She was very pleasant to deal with and sent me bags of sample
connectors, none of which fitted my old control box so I used one of the
mating pairs she sent me to extend the windvane unit to the bow pulpit
where it is safe from the mainsheet during a jibe.
Dick Nonsuch 26 Swoose

Jim wrote:
Most Autohelm connectors are made by Conexall.

Doing a quick Google search, I found these guys as a dealer of Conexall:

http://www.cdiweb.com/