Tim Tim is offline

Default Some ppl got no sense

On Jun 26, 1:33*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
I saw a video on Weather.com of a helicopter rescue from my fav place, Dog Island. *I don't have sound on my computer so I couldn't get much more info cept to decide I don't know the people involved.
Dog island is NOT the place to be in a storm. *Every time I go there I marvel at the evidence of storm surges sweeping over the island at heights of about 5' at least. This happens a lot. *What kind of maroon spends a tropical storm in such a place?

The same kind of maroon's who like to stand waist deep in the ocean
looking at the tsunami heading toward them.....