Larry W4CSC

Default [AD] New multiplexers

Now THAT is interesting.

If the multiplexer detects two sources sending the same statements at
the same loop time, does it alarm some software on the PC to warn you?

"Hey, You! I'm getting RMC from 2 ports that has different data!
Which one do you want me to send to the output network??"

Is there a mapping software for it to show which statements come from
which source addresses/ports?

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:47:49 +0100, "Meindert Sprang"
wrote:

Hi boaters,

We have developed two new models NMEA multiplexers, that offer selective
filtering of NMEA sentences and a lot of other options. See
www.shipmodul.com for more info.

Regards,
Meindert

Larry W4CSC