X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default 21 million...

On 6/19/12 11:48 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 6/19/12 11:26 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 6/19/12 11:07 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 6/19/12 8:23 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

Angry? With the worthless buttbuddy of JustaSnake?

I suppose you really have no idea of how the car, boat, et cetera,
industry works at the retail level. I don't recall the exact numbers,
since the boat store sale was close to four decades ago, but like most
boat dealers, my dad floorplanned his boat and motor inventory. He
certainly didn't have $3 million of his own money tied up in that stuff
for many reasons, the most likely being he didn't have $3 million in
cash assets.

Ask some responsible adult you might know how floor planning works.

Crikey, the "intellectual" level in here, as presented by you and most
of your buddies, is just appalling.

You DID have a good idea, though, when you said that someone had
researched the NYFD to see if your father did get a fireboat welcome! I
think I will!

No need to do that...just ask your wife, the one you claimed was an
"excellent" researcher, even though it was obvious she couldn't find a
7-11 in a phone book. Oh, wait...even though you claim you aren't Loogy
and what you write and what passes for your thoughts are the same as
Loogy's, and you claim you don't live in Georgia, like Loogy, and you
claim you don't have a wife and daughter, and you're not JustSnotty's
ying-yang butt brother, you aren't capable of doing real research, either.

Go play with the other numnutz boys here, little boy.

Well, gee, while NOTHING you've written above is true about me, I do
have two friends in the NYFD. I'll make a phone call today, thanks! As
for the "other numnutz boys", you're the king of them. The "other" is
your buddy Don!

Yes, I'm *sure* your "two friends in the NYFD" are going to be able to
find detailed records of every non-important event involving NYC
fireboats that occurred half a century ago. D'oh. Better ask Loogy's
genius wife, eh?

Well, I've already contacted the historian. Very gracious lady, and said
that they keep thorough logs and always have so that it should be quite
easy.

snerk That's exactly what dumb**** Loogy said during his claim his

"wife" was researching it.

Well, right here is where I started:

http://marine1fdny.com/

Hey, I've got an idea, why don't YOU contact them and get the
information about your father's fireboat welcome? THAT would really shut
everybody up who doesn't believe it!!

A. As a matter of principle, I rarely do what the trash here "wants" me
to do.

B. I don't care whether the trash "shuts up."

C. I already have all the "proof" I need.