X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default 21 million...

On 6/18/12 10:09 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 6/18/2012 9:55 AM, Oscar wrote:
On 6/18/2012 9:49 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 06:14:07 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 6/17/12 10:10 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 07:11:03 -0400, X ` Man

Yeah, I think following a course of study with professors, academic
libraries, peers, writing of intellectual papers helps one think
cogently, as it were.

I will admit, though, that you seem to have your disdain for
obtaining
knowledge in a rigorous disciplined fashioned down pat. That's fairly
typical for those who never went to college or completed a degree.

The issue is that actually getting knowledge is slow to come by in
college. I got 2 semesters of electronic engineering in 4 weeks in a
Navy school. That was just part of 18 weeks of training that came at
us fast. You didn't have to learn it, they have ships they want to
have painted.

Yeah, I'm *sure* you got the equivalent of two semesters of engineering
training in four weeks. Right. I believe that.

Why is it hard to believe. It was an 8 hour day, 5 days a week with no
bull****.

There is no way he could understand what disciplined learning is all
about.

You guys talking about harry? LOL, he went to bumb**** u to stay out of
the military... The guy hasn't done anything productive since...

I know you have serious problems dealing with reality, but...I wasn't
drafted, and neither were most males in my age group. You're really a
stupid little ****.