Larry W4CSC

Default How to use a simple SWR meter and what it means to your VHF

Next time Lionheart goes to sea, I'm gonna just hook the M802 to the
frame of the porthole above it. SWR will be 50:1. Listen out for me!
Should be 40 over S9, worldwide, with that much SWR reflecting back
and forth!

Wanna buy our useless tuner? We won't need it any more.....

(cue Aflack duck shaking head and running for the hills)

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:23:57 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

Agreed!

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
I feel like the Aflack duck running out of Yogi Berra's barber shop
shaking his head....(c;

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

Larry W4CSC