Roger Gt

Default Fuel tanks and SSB counterpoise.

I have five on my 26 foot sail boat. Marine VHF on the stern, Amateur on
the port spreader, TV on the starboard spreader, A scanner and a GPS on the
mast head.
One Ground in a square foot of copper clad on the keel. (Salt water sailor
only)

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote
(Ron Thornton) wrote:
Wires with a big coil in the middle is what I'm talking about. I guess
this is a semantics thing. I can't get used to calling it a choke cause
in fixed station if we wanted to change freq that much we went out and
threw up another 3 curtain full wave Rhombic. You mobile guys are
strange, you want one antenna to do it all.
Ron

Ron, on a vessel, you ostly only have room for one antenna.....