X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default 'Christian' Righties take one up the...

On 5/31/12 6:09 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 4:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/31/12 4:01 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 12:32 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/31/12 12:04 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 11:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/31/12 11:54 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 11:36 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/31/12 11:19 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/31/2012 10:45 AM, X ` Man wrote:

- - -

I used the word Christian in parentheses in the subject line
because
there is nothing Christian about reparative therapy for
homosexuality,
even though fundamentalist Christians push it.

Right, like you get to make that judgement... LOL!

If Jesus had a problem with homosexuality, he would have dwelled
on it
at some length.

Right, like you get to make that judgement! LOL!!!

Uh...unlike you, apparently, I've read the so-called New Testament a
few
times

Right, total bull****. We know you all too well....

Uh, you are the one whose posts indicate no knowledge of the so-called
New Testament.

Right, like you get to make that judgement? LOL!!!

It's obvious from your postings here that you are close to ignorant.

Why should anybody take the word of a pedophile Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of
Catholic University of America?

Moron.