brian clode

Default Rev Counter on Diesel Engine

asap supplies in the uk sell Faria rev counters that use alternator
sensing,( I have two on twin diesels)
www.asap-supplies.com
good luck Brian

"Brian Runyard" wrote in message
I'm in the process of replacing the old AQ110 petrol engine (negative

earth)
in my boat with a Perkins Diesel.
Is it possible to retain my original Rev Counter (signal from contact
breaker), but pickup the signal from the Alternator instead and

recalibrate
the instrument (I have an accurate hand held tacho to compare it with)?

Regards,
Brian
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/brunyard.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,

or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information

is
prohibited and may be unlawful.