BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Propane Outboard Motor Anyone?

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 26 May 2012 05:25:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 26, 7:04*am, John H. wrote:

Wonder how much it would cost me to get my pickup converted to 'bi-fuel'.

Way too expensive. Not only in modification, but also in fuel
economy. And where are you going to find LP out on the road?

Probably too expensive, by far, but some of the big guys are going
dual fuel (diesel/LNG) to address that concern until the
infrastructure catches up.

The time to refuel a Diesel or LNG vehicle on the side of the road is a
lot shorter than trying to "refuel" a battery powered truck.