Bob La Londe

Default 12 volt laptop

I think all of the Laptops I have had ran off of 12V DC. I'ld just go down
to a computer store and look at some. One had a weird connector, but most
did not. The biggy is the current capacity of the power supply is fairly
high becasue it runs the laptop and charges the battery at the same time.
ON a boat I would consider putting in an outlet for it with heavier than
average wires going directly to one of your batteries. Fused of course.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Bob Owen" wrote in message
Does any know which laptops run off 12 volt and therefore do not need an
inverter I think the old Toshiba one did
Cheers Bob