iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Propane Outboard Motor Anyone?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 24 May 2012 09:27:39 -0700 (PDT), North Star wrote:

On May 24, 1:13*pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 04:15:44 -0700 (PDT), North Star wrote:
On May 23, 7:34*am, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 22 May 2012 23:32:19 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.golehr.com/

It would certainly eliminate the ethanol/bad fuel problems.

Thanks to both you and Greg. You reminded me to get my BBQ tank replaced. It's empty.

I'll be giving Propane Taxi a call.

Thank you, gentlemen!

Thought you were a COSTCO fan. *You could load up on the cheap hotdogs
while getting the propane tank filled.

I absolutely love Costco hot dogs. I like three at a time, with a slice of combo pizza of course. I
give the extra paper drink cups to someone in the line behind me. That tends to **** off the folks
taking money, but I don't like being charged for three drinks just 'cause I want three hot dogs.

Yiikes!
Thought I was bad ordering one dog and an order of fries with gravy.
Even that affects my appetite for supper 5 or 6 hours later.

Fries with gravy sounds good...but too much fat...especially when eaten with three hot dogs. And, I
eat only once a day, normally, so three hot dogs is breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The pizza is
dessert.

Used to be a diner here that served up real cut on premises fries with
whatever gravy you wanted. 24 hours a day! My favorite meal there was
there fantastic cheeseburger with fries and turkey gravy! They also had
killer oyster stew, so sometimes it was oyster stew and cheeseburger!