iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default It's Sunday, the day to...

In article , says...

On 5/23/2012 8:01 AM, Tim wrote:
On May 23, 5:32 am, X ` Man

snerk Tim, bless him, is selling the same old simple biblical
horse**** that everyone who believes in that sort of thing is selling.

"Selling?"

Er, Harry. I dont' start religious threads....

Only harry does that, and only because you seem to be the only one left
here willing to play with him. I have talked with him on the phone
before, trust me, even when he's trying to be nice, he acts like a bully
and makes selfish nasty comments... He just can't be a decent human in
any circumstance...

But then you come here and reply to those threads, plus, just like old
Harry, start political bull**** that you can't back up with facts, then
when someone asks for facts, start insulting and name calling. Again,
just like Harry.