JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/23/2012 5:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 5:15 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/23/2012 5:07 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 4:56 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/23/2012 4:04 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 3:57 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/23/2012 1:37 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/23/12 1:22 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 09:20:03 -0700, wrote:

On 5/23/2012 3:31 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 22 May 2012 20:02:17 -0700,
wrote:

On 5/22/2012 7:29 PM, thumper wrote:

Fear of punishment or hopes of reward are unnecessary for moral
behavior
and I sincerely doubt the integrity of those who require it.

That sounded pretty dickish which wasn't my intent and it
certainly
wasn't directed at Tim. I apologize for the awkward tone.

Well, it may have sounded a trite dickish, depending on who and
what
you responded to, but I can't
see anything erroneous in what you said (for whatever that's
worth -
which ain't much!). And I'm
sure Tim would agree with the statement.

It was in response to Tim's biblical quotes threatening an
ultimate
judgment day. They appeal to fearful immaturity (IMO).

Most folk don't take everything in the Bible literally.

Most fundies do, and, most fundies are Republicans.

You are funny when you try to tell folks who have a moral core, what
they are thinking... LOL!

Today's fundies have a moral core built upon hate.

You, loogie, and the pig are the ones here trolling Tim and the rest of
the religious here. That is nothing but liberal intolerance and hate...
but not unexpected..

I respect Tim's religious feelings as they pertain

... you don't get it harry, this is as far as I get when you type. You
don't have the decency to have a real conversation, so why would anybody
bother anyway??

Yeah, I do get it. I don't respect "the religious"

again, why bother, I already know what you are gonna say, blah blah blah...