Oscar Oscar is offline

Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/23/2012 6:32 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/22/12 11:11 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/22/2012 11:02 PM, thumper wrote:
On 5/22/2012 7:29 PM, thumper wrote:

Fear of punishment or hopes of reward are unnecessary for moral
behavior
and I sincerely doubt the integrity of those who require it.

That sounded pretty dickish which wasn't my intent and it certainly
wasn't directed at Tim. I apologize for the awkward tone.

It's ok. Tim is kicking harrys ass here... all he has left is the slob...

snerk Tim, bless him, is selling the same old simple biblical

horse**** that everyone who believes in that sort of thing is selling.
It's his right and privilege to do so, but it doesn't make what he is
selling real and credible. Religion is based upon nothing more than
superstition and is man's attempts to "explain" what he doesn't
understand. Religion throughout history has been used to control man. It
doesn't answer the question as to whether there is or is not a creator
because religion lacks proof.

As for who is "the slob," I'd say without equivocation that you long ago
retired that trophy, too.

Is anyone else tired of the never ending sermons presented by our
resident athiest/agnostic expert on religion?