thumper thumper is offline

Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/21/2012 4:14 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 21, 10:35 am, wrote:
...go out on the boat, relax, and do some fishing.

Great idea! That's exactly what I'm going to do this weekend!

Good luck, we got skunked Sunday but picked up one spring chinook
Saturday evening. It was our grand-daughters birthday so we spent most
of the day at a remote beach goofing off. After an early dinner in St
Helens we had about an hour of light left so we anchored up at a
favorite high-water spot. Within 15 minutes one of the rods went down
hard. I handed it off to a guest and he got his first springer the same
day he bought his first license.