iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default It's Sunday, the day to...

In article , says...

On 5/21/2012 7:11 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 21, 7:01 am, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/21/12 7:47 AM, Tim wrote:

On May 21, 6:36 am, X ` Man

I don't "twist" scripture at all. I'm simply pointing out the
hatefulness and hypocrisy of those who use it to "control" others, and
how they push certain passages they believe are in it and ignore others.
It's the same sort of nonsense I find in self-described conservative
christians who pay little attention to the serious teachings of their
savior.

Sure you do. And that aligns you with the so-called,
"rightie-christian-fundies" that do the same thing to foundate their
absurd agendas.

Really Harry, you shouldn't do that.

harry has always been a hypocrite, it's his usual MO...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw