X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default It's Sunday, the day to...

On 5/21/12 10:48 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/21/2012 10:20 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/21/12 8:59 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/20/2012 7:42 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/20/12 7:27 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 20, 5:22 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/20/12 6:00 PM, Tim wrote:

On May 20, 8:57 am, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:

Virginity was highly overrated then...and now.

Why?

It's bit of a simple-minded way to judge the "purity" or
"righteousness"
or whatever of a partner, among other things.

Very simple indeed Harry, I thought you were above that.

I don't see the connection between virginity and anything but virginity
in most people over the age of 14.

But you said before you thought it was ok to rape a 10 year old and
spirit them over the state border for an abortion to avoid the legal
ramifications...

No, I didn't, little ****.

Sure you did. I asked if ten was too young to spirit over state lines
without parental consent or even notification, and you answered with a
definitive *no it is not too young"... Period.... NAMBLA boy...

Bull****.