Jim Woodward

Default Raytheon MARPA performance? HSB and two displays?

I'll bet you could sell a few kits right here. For short money, I'd
certainly buy one.

--
Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

..
"Marcus AAkesson" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:38:22 +0100, "Meindert Sprang"
wrote:

Funny thing is, when I thought about how to make AIS available fot

jotties,
my idea was to have a simple VHF receiver connected to a computer through

modem, to enable the average jottie to receive the AIS signals from big
ships to avoid.

I'm building my own, it's not so complicated and the protocol is
publicly available.

There are ICs for GMSK modulation, just add a simple VHF receiver, a
microcontroller and some software.

/Marcus

--
Marcus AAkesson