Steve

Default Rigid VHF Antennea?

Thanks Jim,

Unless your tell me otherwise, I would still have reservation about the
constant flex of those sheetmetal 90 deg. mounting brackets that come with
both types of antennas.

In the end, I went with the base loaded wipe and the supplied mount bracket,
because I have a fixed span bridge that is very close to my mast height.. I
figure if the antenna hits, it would spring right back or the bracket would
bend over without any major damage. Yah! I know! I shouldn't cut it that
close and I don't, but there is always the possibility I miss calculated and
the 30" antenna would be the first to make contact.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions