Oscar Oscar is offline

Default This is a boating group because...

On 5/13/2012 8:34 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/13/12 8:21 AM, amdx wrote:
On 5/10/2012 4:33 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...since midnight, there have been about 20 posts here and not
one is an interesting boating post.

Ya, I don't like boats, they're just a bunch of work.
I visit here because it has active political discussion.
Mikek

I visit here because in my real life I don't know or associate with
right-wing dumfochs, racists, pseudo-religious nutcases, women haters,
et cetera. This newsgroup, rec.boats, has carefully assembled quite a
number of them, and thus fulfills my interest in the sociology of
"conservatives" without having to get close enough to any of them to
risk catching their nuttiness.

For "boating" discussions of interest, there are many other venues where
there are plenty of actual boaters.

I'm glad Rec.boats is so fulfilling for you. It must be an orgasmic
experience for the krauseter.