Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Tarpon Fishing Report, Florida Keys

On Sun, 06 May 2012 23:35:39 -0400, wrote:

There always a lot of tarpon hanging out in the bight but they are
pets. The locals would burn your boat if you tried catching them ;-)

Yes, that's where we were docked.

Have you gone on the outside looking for a tuna or a big dolphin yet?

Not yet. I've already caught a fair number of dolphins (Mahi Mahi)
including a couple of 5 ft whoppers. I've never caught a big tuna but
they are not easy to come by. If I don't get a tarpon by tomorrow
we'll probably head outside south of the reef and try to catch some
dinner.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...westofpue.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...westofpue.jpg/