X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default For animal lovers...

On 5/5/12 11:41 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 05 May 2012 10:44:58 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 5/5/12 10:35 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 5 May 2012 08:55:57 -0400, wrote:

The issue was risk (although I am not sure why Harry brought it up)
I think I would rather fall in the water than fall out of a tree stand
and I know I would rather take a fish hook on the finger than get
shot.
We won't even get into the difference between getting bit by a fish on
the deck and mauled by a bear in the woods.

I thought shooting other hunters on a canned hunt was part of the fun.
Just ask Dick Cheney.

Any day you can shoot a lawyer is a good day in the woods ;-)

We never heard the specifics but it is clear someone was out of
position there. There is a strict protocol about where people are
walking in a bird hunt like that so nobody is in the other's line of
fire.
Occasionally there is still a stray pellet tho. We had a guy get hit
at the Manassas skeet range and everyone was doing everything right.
The extremely low velocity of the pellet suggested it was a strange
bounce off of a claybird.

Is there anything on the conservative side that you will not try to
rationalize?

Dick Cheney was careless; he shot a friend in the face and chest. Period.