iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default For animal lovers...

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 5 May 2012 11:41:10 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

Right... No animal species on earth can survive without man killing
them, huh?

Not without suitable habitat. The hunters seem to be the only ones who
are willing to actually PAY for that habitat.

And why is there not "suitable habitat?

Because nobody else is willing to pay the money to set it aside.

We are all living on the original habitat. The food we eat comes from
the original habitat and we drive on some more.
I suppose if we could just get rid of a few billion people, the
animals would have more elbow room. Obviously, most of this population
pressure is coming from the 3d world right now. That is why it is
significant that some hunting ranches are making room for soon to be
extinct African animals. The number that get shot every year pales in
comparison to the number killed in Africa by development..

Exactly my point! We are encroaching on the animal's land, not the other
way around.