iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default For animal lovers...

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 5 May 2012 09:06:51 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Bass fishermen are different, nobody wants to eat a freshwater bass
anyway, and artificials are perfect for them... Other fishermen catch
fish you want to eat, and they don't do as well with artificials. I
suppose you are gonna' tell us you never took a fish, never killed a
fish, and never used natural bait, right??? Pffffttt. I suppose you will.

Really? I LOVE bass, as does my whole family. You suppose wrong, idiot.
As I've stated right here in between your political whining, I eat fish
and animals. I don't mind someone eating what they kill.

... even if that is a deer?

No problem. I get deer sausage every year!