X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default For animal lovers...

On 5/4/12 6:36 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/4/2012 12:25 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 4 May 2012 11:42:28 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On 5/4/2012 9:36 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 03 May 2012 12:54:44 -0400, John
wrote:

...and those who find hunters despicable.

http://dribbleglass.com/images/billboards/animals.jpg

More species are saved by hunters than all the PETA and "save the
animals" kooks combined.

Hunters put their money where their mouth is and they actually do
things to preserve habitat and encourage species survival. They don't
just whine about it.

BTW I don't hunt.

Yeah, killing animals saves them. Got it!

Finally...

Well it figures that you'd think that killing an animal is saving it.

I do think it is funny that these avid fish hunters draw the line at
killing a deer or a rabbit.
Maybe if we rigged an ear of corn with big treble hooks. snagged the
deer, dragged the deer up to the truck with a winch, kicking and
bleeding. Then put him, live, in an air tight box to slowly suffocate
it would be OK.

I won't even talk about what fishermen do to the bait. That is down
right medieval.

Yes, but private citizens can't protect themselves from Government with
fish hooks...

You couldn't protect yourself from two prepubescent girls.