TB

Default Battery Water (revisited)

Our local auto store sells de ionized water to top up batteries. Is this
better than distilled?

Gordon Wedman wrote:

Marc Auslander wrote

So were can you even buy distilled water anymore. The supermarkets
have stopped carrying it. What is an alternative?
--

Mark wrote
Odd. Every grocery store in this area carries it, in the "bottled

Often carried in pharmacies as well. I think people like to clean their
contact lenses with distilled water.
I think department stores that have an automotive parts section which
includes batteries also sell distilled water. That's where I get mine from,
about $1 for 4L.