JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default 13 most useless majors!

On 4/30/2012 6:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 6:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 4/30/2012 10:29 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/30/12 10:28 AM, JustWait wrote:

I won't call you out and ask you to post your boating credentials,
because I know you are a true boater. Perhaps you could persuade some
of the righties that trust your lead, to do the same.

Yeah, you want peace but only after you get your last shots in. I get
it...

The best thing *you* could possibly do, Little Toady, is to ESAD.
Really.

I would love to give you the opportunity to feed it to me...

Oooh...midgetman plays toughboy.
You're no taller than my wife, and she'd have you spinning and falling
to the ground on brainpower alone.

I wouldn't know, last time I saw your wife, she was on her knees...