John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default 13 most useless majors!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:49:47 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:23:18 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:30:00 -0400,
wrote:

I'm good with that.... anybody left here own a boat, so that I'm not
just talking to myself?

===

I'm actually on one of my boats as we speak. Any recommended
favorites in Key West, Florida? We're going to be here for at least
a few more days. Weather is somewhat marginal but the rain has held
off so far. Docking yesterday in 20+ knots of wind was "interesting"
but uneventful in the end.

Actually, with a large contingent of friends, at this moment. Though
we are enjoying the mountains above 4K feet at this point and not near
navigable waters, we are discussing road trips. New Orleans and Key
West are leading contenders.

I'm all ears.

Key West makes a very nice CC. I have the 18'er, which I love!